UK SMB’s and Freelancers Say they Would Use Digital Bank

According to a new study by Capterra about 90 percent of UK small business owners and freelancers say they are interested in using a digital only bank; 23 percent said they currently use a digital bank for their primary bank account, the remaining 77 percent of respondents said they might use a digital only bank; Sonia Navarette, Content Analyst at Capterra, tells Crowdfund Insider: “Sole traders and micro businesses are still choosing traditional banking for their primary business account. However there is a growing trend in adopting digital banks.”; the study surveyed 607 freelancers and small business owners in the UK. CrowdFund

  • Emily Donato

    With efforts in many different areas of the team, she helps manage, organize and execute digital and event content. She works with webinars, podcasts, social media along with managing the hundreds of speakers that attend our conferences. Emily was a part of the Zimmerman Advertising Program at the University of South Florida. She graduated in 2019 receiving a Bachelor of Science in Business Advertising.