This year’s theme is ‘entering the next phase of fintech’ and will explore questions like:
- How do we build on the fintech foundation that has been laid out over the past 15 years and springboard to the next phase?
- What are the key market opportunities and social issues that fintech can address and make better?
- What does the purpose of fintech look like in the coming decade?
- What can be done to make financial services products more accessible, equitable?
- What should be done to empower more women to come forward and lead the next phase?
Gina Primeaux, Partner & National Fintech Leader, Deloitte
Kirby Rattenbury, Partner & National Fintech Leader, Deloitte
Kristy Kim, Founder and CEO, TomoCredit
Christina Russ, Head of Strategic Investment Initiatives, Truist Ventures
Marie-Elise Droga, SVP, Head of Global Fintech Partnerships, Visa
Capacity for this event is limited. Pre-registration and confirmation is required to participate. Completing the interest form does not guarantee entry. Confirmed attendees will be notified by Friday, May 5th.